Center for Childrens Justice - Donation Form:
( Secure online payments through PayPal )
Because of individuals like you:
- The Center for Children’s Justice (C4CJ) ensures protecting children is a shared community responsibility, we all have a role to play!
- C4CJ stands out as Pennsylvania’s independent and trusted leader for at-risk and abused children
- C4CJ effectively convenes and learns from diverse people and change makers to find common ground and to advance effective solutions for abused children.
- C4CJ promotes evidence-based solutions to prevent child abuse and to strengthen families.
- C4CJ serves as a watchdog for children identifying needed improvements and urging accountability of the systems, supported with tax dollars, that directly affect a child’s safety, well-being and ability to be connected to protective adults and permanent families.
- C4CJ can intentionally say NO to tax dollars and remain an independent voice for abused children!
Please partner with C4CJ and make a tax-deductible contribution so together we can independently give root to change and plant promises for Pennsylvania’s children!