Mission and Vision:
To promote community responsibility so every Pennsylvania child is protected from child abuse, including sexual abuse.
Ensure that every Pennsylvania child is nurtured and protected within a permanent family.
We’re dedicated to:
- Changing culture so protecting children is a shared priority and community responsibility;
- Engaging adults in a commitment to nurture, protect, listen to & speak up for children;
- Strengthening the parent-child bond;
- Convening and connecting agents of change and cultivating inter-disciplinary partnerships so that prevention and intervention strategies are research-informed, coordinated and built upon protective factors within a child’s family and community;
- Facilitating a child’s healing and access to justice through trauma-informed, child-centered and coordinated investigations, interventions and judicial proceedings; and
- Pursuing accountability so that prevention strategies and child protection policies and practices are transparent, informed by objective data and continuously measured for quality and effectiveness.